Date of last update: 24 May 2018
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file of limited size that is placed by the browser and stored on your device when you visit a website. The term cookies is to be taken here in the broadest sense and covers all the tracking devices placed or read when consulting the Site, reading an e-mail, installing software or using a mobile application.
There are different types of cookies: (i) technical cookies to facilitate navigation on the Site (for example, to keep your session active and prevent you from reconnecting to your account each time you change pages); (ii) proprietary cookies placed by the publisher of the Site on which you are browsing or by one of its subcontractors; and (iii) third-party cookies that originate from elements displayed on the pages of the Site (such as "like" buttons; "I like" buttons; "share"; use of media players, etc).
When you visit the Site, we may, subject to your choices, set cookies on your browser. When you connect to the Site using the same device, the browser may use the cookie data and transmit it to the Site.
The cookies placed are important for the proper functioning of the Site and in particular allow the following operations to be carried out:
- Remember information relating to a form that you filled in on the Site when you registered, for example
- Allow to memorize the sessions of the visits made by the user on the Site
- >Allow the technical and administrative functioning of the Site
- Measure the audience of the people browsing the Site
- Personalize the ads when you browse the Site
- Collect statistics in order to optimize the site's functionalities
What cookies do we use?
Cookies that may be placed on your computer terminal can be divided into four main categories: (i) technical cookies, (ii) audience measurement cookies, (iii) advertising cookies and (iv) social network cookies.
For each category of cookies, we provide you with information concerning the name of the cookie placed, the depositor (us or a third party), its function, its storage period and any means of objection (are only exempt from the objection of filing, cookies that are necessary for the technical functioning of the Site).
You can set the setting of cookies manually, according to each cookie or automatically by configuring your browser settings, following the instructions below.
The purpose of these cookies is to ensure your proper navigation on the Site and the security of your Personal Data. These cookies are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at the express request of the user.
|transportmarketplace.com||maintain user session|
|transportmarketplace.com||consent to deposit cookies|
Social network and multimedia network cookies correspond to cookies issued by social networks and those of multimedia players whose services are available on the Site. For example, these may be the "share" or "I like" buttons. These cookies are usually issued by third parties and allow you to share content via your favorite social networks.
In addition to manually setting cookies via the information given above, you can also configure your web browser to set the way you want your browser to automatically process cookies.
Your choices are never final and you can, at any time, disable all or part of the cookies according to the procedures described below.
Setting up your navigation software
For Internet Explorer™
You can find all the information by going to the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-EN/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- Click on the "Tools" button at the top of your browser and select "Internet Options".
- Go to the "Privacy" tab, then under "Settings" and move the cursor up to block as many cookies as possible or move the cursor down to allow as many cookies as possible.
- Press "OK" to save your settings.
You can find all the information by going to the following link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" button at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Click on "Display advanced settings… »
- Click on the "Content settings..." button in the "Privacy" submenu.
- Choose the cookie settings you want:
- « Allow local data storage (recommended)" means that you allow your Google Chrome browser to store both proprietary and third-party cookies.
- « Keep local data until I leave my browser session only" means that you allow websites on which you browse during your session to set proprietary and third-party cookies. When you leave your session (close Google Chrome), these cookies will be automatically deleted from your terminal equipment.
- « Prohibit all sites from storing data" means that no cookies will be placed on your terminal equipment. This option may hinder your navigation on websites, especially those requiring a connection from you.
- Check the box "Block cookies and third-party site data" if you do not want third-party cookies to be stored on your terminal equipment. This option blocks all third-party cookies, even those from websites you have added to the exceptions.
- Click on "OK" to close the "Content Settings" window and save your Google Chrome browser settings.
- Click on the "Firefox" button at the top of your browser and select "Options".
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- Check the "Accept cookies" box to enable cookies on the sites on which you are browsing. Uncheck this box if you want to disable cookies. The total deactivation of cookies may cause delays when visiting certain websites
- Choose the storage period of the cookies you want:
- "Keep them until they expire" means that each cookie placed on your terminal equipment will be deleted when it reaches its expiry date, which is determined by the site that places the cookie.
- "Keep them until: closing Firefox" means that the cookies stored on your computer will be deleted each time you close your Firefox browser.
- "Keep them until: ask me every time" means that your Firefox browser will ask you for permission each time a website tries to set you a cookie.
- Click on "OK" to close the "Options" window and save your Firefox browser settings.
- In the menu bar of your browser, click on "Safari".
- Then click on "Preferences".
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Choose the cookie settings you want
Setting up your smartphone
On iOS™ : https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
On Android™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352
Mise à jour de la Politique de cookies